Monday, May 05, 2008

New Wedding Brochures Ordered!

Ok, they are being printed as I type. I will probably have some by (possibly) Wednesday. If not it will be Thursday for sure.

These are going to be printed on a Pearl paper, which is really awesome. I just ordered a few to see how they look, and determine if I need to get them "coated". The Pearl paper is really neat and can give a photo an almost 3-D effect.

I will have the inside available for download via the Homepage today as a .pdf file, so if you are wanting to get a copy right away, you can download it from there. The .pdf files tend to be ... well, large so if you have problems downloading it just request one. Once you get it downloaded, save it to your hard drive so you can access it faster.

A link to the price list from here just does not download, so you will need to go to the Homepage.

The download is really fast if you have the latest version of Adobe Reader 8.1. Click here to go to their website and download it for FREE now.

If you want a real copy, email me by clicking the "Request a Brochure" graphic, on the Homepage, and I will send you one when they come in.