Sunday, May 18, 2008

Shot a Formal Bridal Yesterday...

I photographed Katie Murphy yesterday for her formal bridal at Shakespeare. Unfortunately, for both of us, I am not shooting her wedding. It is very sad...

This is a shot of her ring and I am going to have to admit, it came out so detailed and nearly perfect that I just had to post a picture of it. A truly beautiful ring. Her fiance did pretty good with the ring-thing. I guess he is a keeper.

You can click on the picture above to get a more detailed view...awesome!

I don't want to give a free plug, but I am hearing almost the same 1-2 jeweler names when I photograph brides...How are the others making it???

Here is a link to all the photos we took. You will need to contact Katie to get the password...sorry...groom access and all.

I am still getting them edited, retouched and enhanced, so visit the website often to view all of them.