Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Homepage Stuff!

I am currently working on getting some new brochures designed for various types of services. I have made a section on the Homepage for people to view the inside part on their screen. You will be able to save the .pdf file to your hard drive.

The .pdf version is just the inside information of the brochure. You know, things like pricing, etc.

I do not have physical versions of all of them, yet. But you can request one be sent to you by clicking the "Request a Brochure" graphic at the top of the screen. I will forward one to you when they arrive.

Oh...and don't forget to include your MAILING address with your request...yeah, it happens more often than you can imagine. I get the "Please send me a wedding brochure" emails all the time without an address. I know, it is all that excitement of an upcoming wedding...