Saturday, May 10, 2008

Stat Time!

Ok, here are the most recent statistics for my website. I know you are just incredibly curious.

"Average" numbers are based on a 45 day period

Average Hits per day = 7810.08 (have had a few with almost 40,000 hits per day, one with just under 90,000 ... I know hard to believe)
Total Number of visitors = 1945
Server to client bytes - 11.98 gigs (data transferred from the server to the customers computer)
Total Hits so far for 2008 - 351,494

Countries hitting my website:
Malaysia
Canada
Germany
Australia
United Kingdom
Mexico
United Arab Emmirates (huh?)
Nigeria (huh?) (must be those low-life email scammers checking me out)
Republic of Korea

How people are getting to my website:

Through my blog (highest rating)
Google search
Open Source Photo (photography forum)
Yahoo search
Live.com (MSN search)
AOL search

I am still amazed that people do a GOOGLE search for the phrase "www.dugganstudio.com". Why don't they just type that into the web address url box??? A LOT of people just type that phrase into a google search...never understood that.

Someone is using a Blackberry to view my website...kinda cool.

Ok, that is enough...work up early ON A SATURDAY, and kinda bored.