Friday, July 21, 2006

McLain/Grimes Album Showcase Update


I am trying to finish up Elizabeth and Michael's Album Showcase. As of this evening (actually morning) I am working on the wedding and reception photographs, retouching and enhancing the ones I will use.

It looks like everything may be finished sometime on Friday. As of now I have finished editing the actual wedding photos and I am getting ready to design the individual pages. When those are done the reception pages will be edited and assembled to finish up the Album Showcase.

I will create the actual Album Showcase with music and post online as soon as possible. The best thing to do is just check back on the homepage and click the "Showcase Spotlight" graphic, or go to the "Album Showcase Theater" page and see if the word "NEW!" appears next to their name. Of course if you prefer, you are welcome to call and inquire as to the status.

The Album Showcase really helps in pulling all the photographs together, from the engagement all the way through the reception. It helps capture the whole story in a format that that just cannot be duplicated any other way, especially just by looking at a series of individual pictures or proofs.

In case you are keeping count, the total number of pages, so far, is 72. I suspect the album is going to be a very large.