Wednesday, October 04, 2006

2007 Wedding Inspiration CDs!

The 2007 Wedding Inspiration CDs are now available. I am printing the CD inserts now (tonight) and putting everything together. These CDs come in a really neat jewelcase and contain all the information you need to choose your wedding photographer.

If you are getting married anytime in 2007 this is the CD you need to get and it's FREE!

To order your FREE copy just go to the website and click the "Click here for a free Wedding Packet CD" graphic and email me with your mailing address and the date of your wedding and I will send it out to you.

If you are planning a wedding this year, I have a CD for you too. Just give me a call or email me and let me know your wedding is this year.

On the CD you will be able to view a sample WebShow, Newsletter, letter from me, price list and contract. There is even a printed 2007 price list in the CD jewelcase that you can take out and look at if you don't have easy access to a computer.