Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Web Stats

Kinda hard to read, but it looks like I am getting new visitors, worldwide. Some new locations are popping up: Sweden, Australia, India, Puerto Rico, Japan, Iraq and Germany.

That is interesting. Ummm...I am available to travel anywhere except Iraq.

The current WebShow winner is Amy and Robert Tate. In the last month 101 visitors have viewed their WebShow. I think that is a new record. Second place goes to Kathryn & Christopher Alderton with 51 viewings.

It is Wednesday night and I am getting psyc'd up to shoot my 2 weddings this Saturday. I will be selecting the WebShow music tonight or tomorrow. I think I have them both narrowed down. But may change everything.

I have sent out about 8 of the new 2007 Wedding Inspiration CDs. These are really neat. NO ONE ELSE IS DOING THIS. You can view a sample slide show, pricing, printed gallery samples and more. Just call or go online and order it, it's FREE!!