Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Still Playing Catch-up

I am still rather tired from the "2 daughter weddings" weekend before last. I was able to get Michelle's Album Showcase up for viewing. Now I am getting files ready for Ashley's.

The picture above was such a pretty shot of their bouquets. Such differences and beauty in each. Ashley had the sunflowers on the left.

I am very proud of my daughters. Not too many would want to get married the same day, for sure. But they worked together to pull it off. Everyone was amazed, even the caterer! I am still surprised how smoothly everything went.

I still have a lot of work to do with Ashley's Album Showcase, then go through the rest of the pictures and edit, enhance and retouch some before I post them. That takes a lot of time.

I still need to create their individual final WebShows. They want separate songs...Now they want to get particular...