Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Carmichael Wedding

Laurie and Rusty will be married October 28, 2006, at the Dalraida Church of Christ in Montgomery, Alabama. I am looking forward to photographing their event.

I will be attending the Bridal Luncheon at Eastside Grill on Friday with a rehearsal and rehearsal dinner later in the evening. Will be a busy weekend.

Mom seems to be stressed but that is normal. Wish her the very best!

I am working on the Album Showcase for Stephanie and Frisco. I should have it finished in the next day or so.

Seems to be a lot going on now so I have not been able to post too much news here. I guess that is even good news. October has been a busy month for me. I believe the best month so far.

I did get a useful email from a friend of mine, Kelly Cavender, in South Carolina, on how to reduce high blood pressure. He suggested exercise...and weight loss...what is he thinking!? That is sooo absurd.